[Freeswitch-users] [CS_NEW] [WRONG_CALL_STATE] with incoming calls

Frederick Pruneau frederick at targointernet.com
Wed Jan 30 17:18:34 MSK 2013

Hi guys!

I have a problem with my freeswitch server and I need some help. All
incoming calls are not working since yesterday. All I did is to change
the IP address. The only error message I have is this one:

[WARNING] switch_core_state_machine.c:514
7b24f8fa-6ae6-11e2-a6be-25229cd2cfbb
sofia/internal/XXX at XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5060 Abandoned
[NOTICE] switch_core_state_machine.c:517 Hangup
sofia/internal/XXX at XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5060 [CS_NEW] [WRONG_CALL_STATE]

What does Wrong call state mean and what can I do to fix this issue?

Everything else is working. I can make outgoing calls and call other
extensions.

Thanks in advance.

Fred