[Freeswitch-users] Remove inband DTMF on record_session

Tamas Cseke cstomi.levlist at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 11:36:26 MSK 2013

Hello,

Anthony, could I ask your opinion, suggestions about removing inband dtmf
from recorded files?
We checked how we could add this feature to record_session, but I have some
questions

teletone dtmf detector needs more farme to detect dtmf, so I think we can't
use media bug to replace the frames
So we are thinking about to add a buffering and a dtmf detector
if dtmf has been detected, the farmes in the buffer should be overwritten
with silence

It could goes to:
1) record_session app
2) file api (here buffering is implemented, but adding a detector to every
file handle seems to be pretty ugly solution)
3) a new file format, that makes another level buffering

Could you please let me know, if any of them could work? (I don't really
like them)
or advise a working one?

Thanks in advance,
Tamas