[Freeswitch-users] Patton FXO configuration on Freeswitch - more details

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jan 28 21:43:12 MSK 2013

> Hi Michael,
> thanks for the reply.
>
> So if I register in directory as a phone how do I get out of the
> gateway, for example through a bridge?
>
> Alessio

User directory is for inbound registrations and SIP auth challenges for
devices connecting to the CudaTel. Gateways are the opposite - they are for
auth challenges and registrations going from the CudaTel to other devices.
To dial out a gateway you just use the syntax:

<action application="bridge"
data="sofia/gateway/gateway_name/${phone_number_to_send_to_gateway}"/>

--
Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz