[Freeswitch-users] softphones on Amazon

Stuart Mills stuart.mills3 at btopenworld.com
Mon Jan 28 15:38:33 MSK 2013

Cheers Steven,

I guessed it’s something to do with NAT – most likely at the softphone end.

I’m using X-Lite in all softphone cases, so it’s literally the end user’s PC and router that’s different. I tried STUN but that seemed to make things worse where no audio was heard from both ends.

I’ll run some debug and check the remote SDP to see what it contains and go from there.

Stuart