[Freeswitch-users] NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE after 28 minutes of talking?

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Sun Jan 27 04:43:30 MSK 2013

Hello,

I'm getting frequent complaints from a customer about calls being
dropped.  It seems to be specific to this customer, as opposed to system
wide.  I found a call that they mentioned, and the call hangs up on the
phone side (as opposed to the trunk side), with NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE
after about 28 minutes of successful media.  What would cause a call to
cut off and return this cause code?  Is there any way that loss of
Internet connectivity to the endpoint would do this, or do we have to
receive some kind of SIP message to generate that?

Any help is appreciated.

-Tim