[Freeswitch-users] Executing multiple applications in parallel

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Jan 26 03:10:37 MSK 2013

The problem you're running into is that you are trying to do two different
things inside of the thread that is controlling the call flow. Playing
sound files and running Lua scripts are synchronous in this context. This
seems more suited for an outbound event socket application. Using the event
socket you can control the call while doing other things.

Just curious - does anyone have an ESL example of this kind of thing? The
wiki could definitely use this kind of example as it is quite useful. I'll
look around and see if I can find anything.

-MC

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>>
>>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list