[Freeswitch-users] Patton FXO configuration on Freeswitch - more details

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Jan 25 22:17:36 MSK 2013

Alessio,

That "error" is just explaining to you that the caller does not have an
entry in the XML directory, therefore there's no way to perform
authentication. You'll need to create a user with the ID mentioned in the
error message and then set the password in there as well as in the Patton.
(I've never done a Patton set up but I've done several other analog gateway
devices.)

Hope this helps.

-Michael

Michael S Collins