[Freeswitch-users] Lcr in easy_route, CID manipulation

Miha miha at softnet.si
Fri Jan 25 10:27:27 MSK 2013

Hi Sean,

thank you for your replay.

I need to manipulate with two different cid on one GW but I should made
it so scapable that if I would add another GW and I will be getting on
this GW different CID than on first one, that I could use different regex:)

I as have written my dialplan with xml_curl I would do it there, with
php this should be easy:)

Thanks for you info!

Miha

Dne 1/24/2013 4:36 PM, pis(e Sean Devoy: