[Freeswitch-users] Two Freeswitches - Invalid Gateway

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Fri Jan 25 02:57:09 MSK 2013

Hello, I'm trying to do something that appears outwardly simple, but is
causing me grief.  I asked the question on the IRC channel, but I'm
still waiting for the ticket to be answered.

I followed the instructions for connecting two Freeswitch boxes here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Connect_Two_FreeSWITCH_Boxes

The result is that I get an "Invalid Gateway" when trying to dial
extensions on either box, like it is trying to go through the SIP
external profile.  Any thoughts as to what I'm doing wrong, or what is
missing from the above configuration?

Thanks in advance.