[Freeswitch-users] Commit 5542d04 broke build / make current

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 24 22:02:08 MSK 2013

On 01/24/2013 07:10 PM, Robert-GMAIL wrote:
[snip knickers in a twist stuff :-)]

> Oh and new to the freeswitch community from Asterisk!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy setting up your FreeSWITCH box(es) and sit back,
relax and just see things fly.

> Thanks
> the not as perfect as others man!

Nobody is. Positive spin: everybody reading this thread will probably
add the Jira next time they want to post about a (possible) bug. I know
I will. And that makes it easier for the developers to fix stuff which
benefits us all.

Thanks for supporting the project by paying for Consulting.

Regards,
Patrick