[Freeswitch-users] Lcr in easy_route, CID manipulation

Miha miha at softnet.si
Thu Jan 24 17:09:10 MSK 2013

Hi,

I need to manipulate with CID for specific GW. IS it possible to set
this in sip_profiles (it would be prefect:) )?

In lcr I did use colume CID which worked ok, but is it possible to
manipulate with to different kind of CID or use to regex? For example
once cid is 01810000 in i must revert it to +3821810000, other time I
get 003851810000 and I must convert it to +3861810000?

What would be the best way for easy_route?

Otherwise I will use culr, depend in source ip I will manipulte with cid
number.

Thanks!
Miha