[Freeswitch-users] Debian unixODBC issues

Julian Pawlowski mail at loredo.me
Wed Jan 23 23:08:15 MSK 2013

Hi Avi,

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:57 PM, Avi Marcus <avi at avimarcus.net> wrote:

> The link has Postgres in the hashtag. Does that mean you're specifically
> interested in postgres?

No. Postgres is only an example (in fact we are using MySQL as of now).

> If so, that's now accessible directly via freeswitch without odbc
> middleware.

I know. My email is not regarding to to run FreeSwitch with a database
directly or via ODBC middleware, it's about the bug that was noted there:
"*We've experienced some major stability issues with the
unixODBC-debian-package 2.2.14p2-1 from the repository. FreeSWITCH would
die anywhere between a few days to weeks. Upgrading to a manually compiled
unixODBC 2.3.0-pre fixed this problem and has been tested stable for the
last 2 months. --Peletiah
<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/User:Peletiah> 13:04,
4 February 2012 (UTC)"*

Now re-read my message with new glases :-)

Cheers,
Julian