[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Weekly News and Notes

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jan 21 22:42:42 MSK 2013

Hello to our great OSS community!

We are happy to report that the first ClueCon 2012 videos have been posted
to our YouTube channel <http://www.youtube.com/cluecon>! The first talks
posted are:
* I'm Living In The Wrong
Future!<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SPpicsrbac>- Dr. Moshe
Yudkowsky
* ClueCon 2012 Keynote Address
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bQansGixpI>- Anthony Minessale

This week we will be posting a few more videos from day one of ClueCon
2012<http://www.cluecon.com/schedule/2012/>.
Join this week's conference call or subscribe to our YouTube channel to
find out which videos are uploaded next.

Now that calendar year 2013 is in full swing we are making plans for
ClueCon 2013, which will be held on August 6-8, 2013. Once again we'll be
at the Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile <http://www.cluecon.com/hotels/2012/>.
Stay tuned for more information about this year's event.

The development team has been working hard on some cool new things which
will be announced in due course. In the meantime Ken Rice is working very
hard on getting FreeSWITCH 1.2.6 ready for final release. If you have a
sandbox system that you can use to test the latest git HEAD please do so.
Also, feel free to visit our bug tracker and see if there are any bugs that
you can fix or verify as was discussed on last week's conference
call<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_01_16>.
This week we will be having an open
discussion<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_01_23>on
topics that are dear to you. Please bring your questions for
discussion
and any tips and tricks that you'd like to share with the community.

Have a great week!

--
Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz