[Freeswitch-users] How to test Freeswitch before moving to production?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 21:03:42 MSK 2013

Hello,

  We are running version 1.0.6; we did not upgrade for a long time due to
some problems (mainly stuck BLFs) with the newer versions which have been
corrected a few months ago.

A few weeks ago I pulled the latest GIT and did functional testings on our
development system; all was OK.

Yesterday I moved our production system to that version. After a few hours
the problems started: stuck BLFs, hangups, LUA scripts sometimes do not
run. I had to revert back to the old version.

My question: Is there some simple test suite which I can test various
scnarios on my development system? like, "call XX, while this call is
active call YY which is monitored by XX and hangup", etc. It is hard to
cover all cases manually, so I would like something automated.

                   Thanks, __Yehavi: