[Freeswitch-users] ZRTP error on call setup when dialling client uses ZRTP

Ben ben122uk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:30:54 MSK 2013

Hi,

Do you mean proxy_media=true in the dialplan?  If so, setting proxy-media
mode in the dialplan means that Freeswitch does not negotiate keys with the
client.  This is not the desired setup.

When both devices use ZRTP and proxy media is set, the keys exchange
directly between the clients, this seems to work fine.  It's when only one
client uses ZRTP do I have the problem.

Thanks.