[Freeswitch-users] SBC In-band DTMF

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Jan 16 11:09:07 MSK 2013

16 jan 2013 kl. 05:02 skrev "support at ecn.net.au" <support at ecn.net.au>:

> We're quite new to Freeswitch and are in the process of migrating from OpenSer (as an SBC) to Freeswitch.

It surprises me that you compare two very different products and migrate from one to the other. OpenSER (or Kamailio.org which is the new name) and FreeSwitch work very well together. FreeSwitch is a b2bua that handles the media and Kamailio kan handle the SIP side and add a layer of protection with modules like Pike that give DoS attack prevention, the SIP pipes for QoS and much more. Don't migrate, use both together!

/O

Kamailio marketing dept :-)