[Freeswitch-users] Is Asterisk snappier than FreeSWITCH to set up calls?

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Jan 15 05:04:35 MSK 2013

No its not fixed... The code pointed to on his bisect is some DB code that
hasn¹t changed in a while...

He¹s following up with more info on it shortly...

If anyone else is seeing a delay, can you enable presence-debug (in
autoload_configs/sofia.xml ) and provide us full debug logs for that?

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org