[Freeswitch-users] Chatplan: is msg received success?

Pip Live itispip-qq at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 14:53:55 MSK 2013

Hi, I use Freeswitch to handle SIP message between SIP extentions, how can
server know does the message be received by client or not? I noticed even
if a SIP extention is offline/unregister, SIP message will still be sent by
server but just the receiver will never get it (even if later the receiver
online/registered again).

What I want to achieve is: send SIP message to an extention, if received
OK, nothing happen; if not, forward the message to user's email address.

brgds, Alex