[Freeswitch-users] Issue: Invalid codec mpeg4-generic!

Muqtheear S muqtheear.s at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:31:37 MSK 2013

Thanks for the reply.
1. Please tell me how to convert mpeg4-generic encoded audio data to PCMU
encoded audio data in .mp4 file. I tried with ffmpeg, but couldn't succeed.
2. If you have any mp4 file with PCMU sound track, please share with me.
3. Does freeswitch comes with mpeg4-generic codec support?

Thanks & Regards,
Muqtheear.S