[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: freeswitch on hold

Matt Broad matt at inveroak.com
Tue Jan 8 11:13:03 MSK 2013

thanks Michael & Tomasz, I will give this a go.  Is there a way of changing
the key that is pressed from *4 to something else?

thanks
Matt

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>>
>>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>>>

>> --
>> Pozdrawiam
>> Tomasz

>> consulting at freeswitch.org
>> http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
>>

>> Official FreeSWITCH Sites
>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>
>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>>

> --
> Michael S Collins
> Twitter: @mercutioviz
> http://www.FreeSWITCH.org
> http://www.ClueCon.com
> http://www.OSTAG.org

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Thanks
Matt

This email and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended
represent those of InverOak Limited.

any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please
contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

This email including any attachments cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure
or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, out-dated, or containing viruses. The sender therefore does not
message which arise as a result of email transmission.

InverOak Limited is a company registered in England & Wales under company
number 04529594, whose registered address is Old Barn house, 2 Wannions
Close, Botley, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 1YA, United Kingdom.