[Freeswitch-users] Log Rollover issue

Subhash gvvsubhashkumar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:01:35 MSK 2013

I used the latest binaries(Windows Installer),version info is given below
and observered that when it is not able to rename the log file it is keep
on writing the logs in freeswitch.log file which is crossing the limt set
in logconf.xml file.

The error seen in the freeswitch log file is

[CRIT] mod_logfile.c:164 Error renaming log from C:/Program
Files/FreeSWITCH/log/freeswitch.log.4 to C:/Program
Files/FreeSWITCH/log/freeswitch.log.5 [No error]

And the version info is

Freswitch version 1.3.10 git b1b89e7 2012-12-14 22:53:48z

Thanks,
Subhash.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org