[Freeswitch-users] Accept google talk friend request in dingaling-client mode

soni4m sanjay.sanjaysoni at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 14:28:28 MSK 2013

Thanks, I haven’t used this earlier. I am exploring its capability of
notifying me of incoming add contact request and will update here how it
worked with my app once I am done.

But, just to understand the flow – You are saying that along with logging in
the google ID through mod_dingaling I should also login through this bot.
The Bot will handle for any incoming friend request and accept them
automatically, meanwhile my jingle-sip business will go on through
dingaling.

Thanks
Sanjay