[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Installation

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Thu Feb 28 21:43:42 MSK 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 9:03 AM, Patrick Lists <
freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On 02/25/2013 03:45 PM, Lloyd Aloysius wrote:
>
> > SELINUX=disabled
>
> Disabling is a bad idea.

I just checked my selinux/config file.  I don't remember setting it this
way, but it's set to:
SELINUX=permissive
SELINUXTYPE=targeted

The comments say that this makes it only protect targeted daemons, and that
it just prints warnings instead of actually protecting, so I guess it's
almost like having it disabled.

I looked through the audit logs and didn't find anything, bad, so I'm going
to try to turn it on and see what happens.

--
Steve