[Freeswitch-users] Getting Freeswitch 1.2.0 (git-771819c 2012-05-25 04-46-28 +0000)

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:33:28 MSK 2013

Obviously test before using in production, but there shouldn't be anything
that causes you any significant problems.

AFAIK the only ones that're likely to cause you issues are:
- if you're using odbc-dsn from 1.2.4 you should prefix the DSN with odbc://
- mod_nibblebill's db-dsn param is now called odbc-dsn

The v1.2.stable branch is the closest to LTS at the moment... there're some
patches pending in master that'll get merged into 1.2 soon, at that time I
believe that master is going to become the development branch for 1.4 and
1.2 will become even more static.

-Steve