[Freeswitch-users] Favorite CNAM provider

Gilad Abada ga at steadfasttelecom.com
Mon Feb 25 22:51:26 MSK 2013

We use bulkcnam.com and havent had any complaints.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Steven Schoch <
schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com> wrote:

> Now that I got Caller-ID-Name working, I need to choose a provider.  I
> have it setup now to use opencnam.com, but many numbers are "UNKNOWN"
> (which I'm not complaining about, because that service is free).  There is
> also VoIPCNAM.com, which costs $2 a month, no big deal and well worth it,
> but I want to make sure it has good data.  Feedback anyone?
>
> --
> Steve

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Gilad Abada

SteadFast Telecommunications, Inc.

Call us to find out how much you can save with VoIP!

V: 212.589.1001

For over 35 years, Steadfast Telecommunications has been providing
state-of-the-art communications technology to businesses and government
agencies - large and small. Steadfast Telecommunications tailors Unified
Communications and Voice-Over IP Solutions to single-site offices or
multi-site and worldwide enterprises. Make your virtual office a reality.
Enjoy the freedom to travel while remaining connected to your office.