[Freeswitch-users] [Solved] Can local_stream MOH have a time limit/max duration?

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Mon Feb 25 21:02:22 MSK 2013

Update, this also works with file_string: Needless to say this only works with the latest HEAD for now. Thanks to Anthony!
Mario G

I updated the wiki with a new Execution Parameters section: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_local_stream#Execution_Parameters .
I am using this now:
<action application="set"  data="ringback=file_string://${lua_ring1}!{timeout=18000}local_stream://moh!file_string://${lua_ring2}!local_stream://moh"/>

I updated the wiki with a new Execution Parameters section: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/File_string#Execution_Parameters.
This works great:
 <action application="playback" data="{timeout=10000}file_string://${sound_dir}/music/8000/music1.wav"/>