[Freeswitch-users] optional SRTP

Levend Sayar levend.sayar at karel.com.tr
Fri Feb 22 19:30:02 MSK 2013

Ken you are right. But what i want to do is not securing all the conversation. I dont need that.
What i want is FS to prefer RTP when an optional SRTP offer is received.

In this list, it is mentioned that

m=audio RTP/AVP
a=crypto ...

means optional SRTP. Namely caller prefers to talk with SRTP, but if calle prefers RTP, caller accept RTP too.

First of all, the SDP I show is improper ?

--
İyi çalışmalar.

_lvnd_
 {^_^}