[Freeswitch-users] "Outgoing Call" on phone display

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Fri Feb 22 00:36:10 MSK 2013

When I place a call from my Polycom phone and the remote party answers, the
display changes to say "Outgoing Call(<number>)" when the remote party
answers.  This is annoying because it makes the important bit of
information (the actual number) scroll off the right of the screen.

I'm trying to figure out where this "Outgoing Call" string is coming from.
 I ran an SIP trace and found some messages that get sent to the phone when
the remote party answers.  One of these messages includes this line:

Remote-Party-ID: "Outbound Call"
<1xxxxxxxxxx>;party=calling;privacy=off;screen=no

A later message includes this line:

P-Asserted-Identity: "Outbound Call" <1xxxxxxxxxx>

Where are these coming from, and can I change them?

--
Steve