[Freeswitch-users] Creating a conference for an incoming call via socket interface

lndspereira-fs at yahoo.com lndspereira-fs at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 21:53:54 MSK 2013

Ok, it should work, but in this case, I would need to have the "conference resources" pre-configured in Freeswitch. It does not solve my problem :(

I would like to be able to create a conference resource from the application on the fly.

I'm trying to take the same approach that I use with outbound calling conferences:
- bgapi originate 4001234321 &conference(confName at default)
- bgapi conference confName dial 4001234321

I'm looking for something like:
- bgapi conference confName at default create UUID (if this is the first conference member)

- bgapi conference confName at default add UUID (if conference already exists)
Is there any API/tricky to help me on that?

Leonardo Nogueira de Sá Pereira
Tel.: +55 19 3307-5589
Cel.: +55 19 9122-5943
Skype: leonardo_pereira_77