[Freeswitch-users] Door intercom/gate controller

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 15 22:34:50 MSK 2013

Can you show us the dialplan for sending a call to the gate controller?
Also, pastebin the console debug output for a call to the gate controller
where you press digits but the controller doesn't respond.

Thanks,
MC

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:42 AM, Mr Nathan Downes
<nathandownes at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hi list,****
>
> ** **
>
> I have a gate controller that only understands RFC 2833 but it calls
> endpoints that can only provide inband DTMF, I can’t seem to get the digits
> recognised by the gate controller to trigger the relay using
> start_dtmf_generate, as they are coming back to the a-leg? Rather than out
> the b-leg.. It works fine when I call a SPA502g as it will provide RFC
> 2833.. is there some trickery I can achieve this? Or am I just doing it
> wrong?? J****

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz