[Freeswitch-users] ooH323 vs mod_h323

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 23:06:04 MSK 2013

Indeed comparing the COPYING files, the Asterisk one lacks the FLOSS
exception. So that version isn't usable, and neither is copying their
patches into the 0.9.4 version since they'd be GPL-only.

So while 0.9.4 would be usable, it'd lack some useful functionality (Q.931
causes are just the one I spotted from a 5 minute glance through the API).

-Steve