[Freeswitch-users] skinny (SCCP) dialing is impossible...

cbarthes35 c.barthes4 at free.fr
Tue Feb 12 08:34:20 MSK 2013

Good morning everybody,

First, i'm a current asterisk user very impatient to use freeswitch !!
I've got a server ready for it, and cisco sccp phones also ready !!

My problem is the following:

I've installed the last 1.2 stable FS from Git:

I've installed & registered a cisco 7940 SIP phone and it is OK.

i've managed to register a cisco 7941g SCCP phone (not SIP),* but the
dialing is impossible.*

Here is the registration:

However the dialing is the following:

and the phone displays only ??? on the screen, and does not ring at all.

Could anybody help me ?

Thanks in advance.

Chris.