[Freeswitch-users] "Throttle Error!" and related fun

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:20:05 MSK 2013

hmmm so after a little more investigation the 502 Bad Gateway may be
unrelated ... and a red herring.
Ive found a few 603 Declined - Reason: Q.850;cause=21;text="CALL_REJECTED"
which may be what "Throttle Error" sends... however the number of log
lines dosnt match the count of 603's in my Pcap...

however my other questions are still valid :)

--
Sincerely

Jay