[Freeswitch-users] Mod_Conference ESL: Filtering Events

Usama Zaidi itsusama at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 04:11:20 MSK 2013

Hi,

I want to filter user started/stopped talking events for all users in a
particular conference using inbound ESL, if I do something like
$con->sendRecv("filter Unique-ID $ConfUUID"); I don't get those events so
I'm forced to do something like $con->sendRecv("filter Unique-ID
$participantUUID"); which basically means that I need n scripts and local
channels (as conference participants to spawn that inbound ESL script) for
n conference participants, and I'd really love to avoid that, I don't want
to do something like $con->events("plain","CUSTOM
conference::maintenance"); because, if there's 100 conferences going on
I'll have 100 scripts running for each conference and they'd be getting
events for all 100 conferences, so basically FS is sending 100*100 * (num
events) to all the scripts.

Thanks.

-Usama

--
I'd love to change the world, but they wont gimme the source code to it