[Freeswitch-users] mod-curl POST

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Sat Feb 9 07:28:58 MSK 2013

mod_curl will send a POST if you ask for it to (use post, not get in the
call).  You have to be precise when describing the issue.  You don't want
it to send as a form post, but rather just to post the 'raw' data.

you can do this today.

The ticket just gives you control of the header that sets the content-type.
 The receiver on the other end can choose to ignore the content type if it
knows it should always just get raw XML.

Use wireshark (or equiv) to verify what is being sent...

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>>
>>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>>> http://www.freeswitch.org