[Freeswitch-users] Different music for Hold and Transfer (internal SIP-functions)

Michael Huber slickwilly2000 at gmx.de
Fri Feb 8 18:18:26 MSK 2013

I am using some regular sip-phones and the internal sip-functions for HOLD and TRANSFER.

I do NOT use the applications “transfer/att_xfer” and “soft_hold”. The phone is a “Siemens OpenStage 60 G”, but this fact should not be important.

My problem is now that I can’t have different music for transfer and hold. If I would use the freeswitch-applications “transfer/att_xfer” and “soft_hold” then I would be able to set the variables “hold_music” and “temp_hold_music”.

Any idea to achieve this?