[Freeswitch-users] Dialpan: Hunt Group which never stops - continue when no answer from all extensions

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Tue Feb 5 15:13:31 MSK 2013

Two options:
1) You should be able to set call_timeout or originate_timeout to a very
large number - http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_call_timeout . 10800
= 3 hours.
2) kind of a hack: after the hunt group bridge, you can do transfer and
loop it back into the same extension.

However, I'd imagine that you don't actually want the phone ringing for
hours and the caller should be able to leave a message somewhere...

-Avi