[Freeswitch-users] How to register sip phone in VOIP Disabled Areas

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Dec 24 19:18:25 MSK 2013

You could bind your Freeswitch server to an alternate UDP port and also set your client to use a different source port. This can be achieved by changing the internal SIP profile XML configuration.

You could also DNAT another port to your Freeswitch server's port 5060, although this is not ideal if you can avoid it.

--
Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106