[Freeswitch-users] Callcenter application codec negotiation problem

Francis sms at icefire.qza.net.au
Tue Dec 24 12:33:34 MSK 2013

It is strange behavior. If all necessary codecs are enabled, then
negotiation should traverse all codecs until a match is found, but it
seems that in your case, it stops with the first. As a way of isolating
the issue, try routing calls direct to a call group and have both
clients make calls. If you can recieve calls from both, then the issue
is probably in the agent. I've never played with call centre before so
unfortunately, I've got no idea what might be the issue there.

Francis

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org