[Freeswitch-users] SIP Trace Question / NAT one way audio problem.

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Fri Dec 20 19:28:14 MSK 2013

Just a follow up with the confirmed resolution.

I had copied the FS Directory entries for these Polycom Phones from a CISCO phone setup.  That setup specified:
        <param name="NDLB-force-rport" value="true"/>

Ken adviced to change that for Polycom Phones to:
        <param name="NDLB-force-rport" value="safe"/>

The customer emailed me today to say the problem has been resolved.  Thanks for all who sent their thoughts.  Extra thanks to Ken.

Sean