[Freeswitch-users] Mod LCR SQL sub-query for better routing

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Dec 17 03:02:04 MSK 2013

You should never simply re-order just by rate... When you select the rate
for the route you _must_ select the longest prefix... You can just fall back
to 1 since it matches 1876 also... This is not valid just for non-US areas
in NANPA but for globally... Its not uncommon to see something like +44 @
0.0095 (UK London Landline)  then see something like +447938 @ 0.0150 (O2
Mobile) if you tried to route this off the cheapest prefix you would always
be doing it wrong...

And don¹t even get started with ignoring things like LRN in the US with a
ratedeck that has per NPA-NXX(-X) pricing while respecting LRN

Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org
http://www.ClueCon.com
http://www.OSTAG.org