[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_curl creating too many open files

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Sun Dec 15 07:32:40 MSK 2013

Thanks for the link!

I set some limits so this can't happen again.  I also blocked tcp to the
internal profile from that client until I can go and fix their phones.

Fortunately, all their phones except two are using udp (that ought to
narrow it down).

I have a Juniper J Series in front of everything, but I seem to recall
that there was some reason I couldn't set connection limits there.  I
use it for all the other firewall stuff though.

Thanks for saving my bacon!

-Tim