[Freeswitch-users] Conference "kick all"

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 23:19:59 MSK 2013

You can work around that problem in this way.

in your dialplan where people are calling into the conference add this (the
name and val are arbitrary as long as its the same in scope of the current
conference being called).

<action application="set" data="conference_name=myconf"/>

Then when you want to kick all, do this instead:

hupall conference_name=myconf

That will hangup all the people in the conference as well as the ones
joining.

If you like having the kicked people hear the kicked message, you can use
both commands in a row to kick the people regularly then wait a few sec to
make sure they all heard the message and follow up with the hupall.

Another options would to use a global var or db app to set a field that
locks the extension so you could lock it before you kick everyone so anyone
who calls back would get a block message.

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Mike Kane <kanem1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm having an issue with conference "kick all". When I release a call
> before the joining member joins the conference, the conference room does
> not send a canel or bye to the joining member that hasn't answered yet.  It
> will kick all members currently joined in the conference room.  Is is
> functionality supported, or will kick all just react to calls already in
> progress in the conference room?
>
> Thanks Mike

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬