[Freeswitch-users] Sip device

Fernando Villarroel fvillarroel at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 12 19:27:11 MSK 2013

Dear.

I need you help, i have my FS box with a Public IP address.

And when i registered users of the directory this to do a call the call is routed to Public context and not default context like say of user config on ~/directory/default/1000.xml

But when i change the IP address of FS to a local network like 192.168.1.1 the calls are routed to default context.

And my other issue is that the variables channels of user 1000.xml like accountcode is not available when FS have a Public IP address.

I hope you could help me in order to know what i doing wrong.

Regards

Enviado desde mi iPhone