[Freeswitch-users] Olly olly oxen FreeSWITCH!

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Dec 11 20:33:30 MSK 2013

We know Google uses FreeSWITCH, They did a presentation on it and mentioned it.  I know of a few others but they aren’t ‘out’ of the proverbial closet with that information.

Dare I say we need a FreeSWITCH Pride Parade LOL :P  I’m kidding.

I would like to emphasize is you don’t have to be a developer to be involved in the community.  When I started with Asterisk I didn’t know C, Hell I only knew some Cisco VoIP at that point.  I would like to capture that excitement end users have and get them involved in the wiki, the call, bug marshaling… all these things add up and help the project as a whole.  Companies that make the bulk of their income using FreeSWITCH could get some of their internal people involved in our community.

We like to hear what issues companies encounter, understand deployment scenarios.  I think the issue is companies are scared of giving away ‘the secret sauce’.

Maybe can start a Thursday Bug Marshal call? Its how I got sucked into the Asterisk scene big time.

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)