[Freeswitch-users] Lua script

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 19:14:17 MSK 2013

Hello,

I am writing a Lua script that will get the callerId info.  I need 1 to be able to get the callerID and also to print any messages to the FS_CLI for debugging purpose.   By itself the session:execute does transfer to the correct conference, but it does not work with the callerID.  And the consoleLog doesnt work it give me an error on the screen.

#!/usr/bin/lua

session:answer();

callerID = session:getVariable("caller_id_number");

freeswitch.consoleLog("Hello World");
--session:execute("conference","4567");
--while (session:ready() == true) do
  --session:setAutoHangup(false);