[Freeswitch-users] buildopal.sh build script not working

Richard Mace richard.mace at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 14:21:09 MSK 2013

... and, when I did tweak this, it won't build correctly on Debian Wheezy,
and complains of the following:

package opal was not found in the pkg-config search path
perhaps you should add the directory containing 'opal.pc' to the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH enviroment variable
no package 'opal' found

Any ideas what I need to further tweak?

Richard