[Freeswitch-users] Prevent FS from copying headers between legs

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Fri Dec 6 10:31:54 MSK 2013

Hello,

How do I prevent FS from copying custom headers in the BYE message for the outgoing leg to the BYE message for the incoming leg?
I'm developing a call forwarding application in FS, but once the outgoing leg hangs up the phone first, the BYE message is populated with custom headers by my proxy before it is sent to FS.
FS then in turn sends a BYE for the incoming leg, but copies all the custom headers from the outgoing BYE to the BYE for the incoming leg.

This problem does not happen when the incoming leg is hung up first.

Any ideas?