[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch SLA and Yealink phones

Jason Holden jason.holden at start.ca
Wed Dec 4 18:03:19 MSK 2013

I am currently testing a t32g and t46g and am experiencing the following
problems.

The t32g is set under account / advanced for shared line as broadsoft SCA
and under DSC the line1 is set to shared.

When I press the line key to place a call I receive the message shared line
unavailable.

On a polycom phone with shared line I am able to place an outbound call
using a shared line can anyone provide some advise on this?

As well I have a t46G but when I select account / advanced it does not allow
me to change the share type from disabled and I can not figure out why.

I've already updated the firmware as for Yealink support's advise.

Any help on the above would be much appreciated.

Thanks.