[Freeswitch-users] OT: End of POTS article

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Tue Dec 3 01:27:00 MSK 2013

Found this interesting..

http://yro.slashdot.org/story/13/11/30/1418238/the-dismantling-of-pots-bold-move-or-grave-error

The upside-down payphones pictured used to mean something special..

My take is the less government involvement the better. I smell circling buzzards looking for new
ways to put vampire taxes on phone service.
Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

History may not repeat itself, but it does rhyme a lot. -Mark Twain